Karat Gold Wedding Band. Where To Buy Gold In Canada. Cheap Gold Fronts
14 Karat Gold Wedding Band
- A wedding ring or wedding band is a metal ring indicating the wearer is married. Depending on the local culture, it is worn on the base of the right or the left ring finger. The custom of wearing such a ring has spread widely beyond its origin in Europe.
- wedding ring: a ring (usually plain gold) given to the bride (and sometimes one is also given to the groom) at the wedding
- The Wedding (formerly known as Easier Said) are a Christian band from Fayetteville, Arkansas. Musically, The Wedding fuses elements of Christian punk, Christian rock, Alternative Contemporary Christian, pop punk, ska, piano rock, and post-hardcore with their pop rock base.
- Gold (10 karat or better) used in the manufacture of jewelry. According to U.S. law, the metal must be at least 10 karat or it cannot be called gold.
- Any solid alloy of gold with other metals below a fineness of 24k but more than 10k. It should be stamped showing the actual fineness. These designations assure you that you are buying genuine karat gold jewelry.
- fourteen: being one more than thirteen
- Television content rating systems give viewers an idea of the suitability of a program for children or adults. Many countries have their own television rating system and each country's rating process may differ due to local priorities.
- fourteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
interwoven initials band
Custom designed wedding band. 14-karat yellow gold center section with couple's initials, interwoven to appear as tribal pattern, antiqued finish for better visibility. Outside rails in palladium.
© 2010 Sarah Wentworth
All Rights Reserved
These are our wedding bands. We designed them and had them made for us by Jack Wallace.
Related topics: golds shoes white gold emerald rings maple leaf gold coin price senco gold jewellers best prices for selling gold gold color codes gold bracelets designs 14 karat gold findings gold ounce price chart silkroad gold